3/09/2010

Fun Playdates


Today Rebecca and Emily had so much fun playing in the sand box together. We met Emily when Rebecca first started at the Little Gym and they were in the same class together but now are in different classes. So they both enjoyed spending some time together today.

We came inside for a little while and the girls played with all the trains at the train table.


Then back outside we went and the girls decided to draw some pictures together on the driveway.


As soon as Emily left today one of Rebecca's other friends Olivia came over. So Rebecca got to spend some more time today outside playing. I think she would live outside if she could.

They also decided to draw together for a while.

Here is Karen(Olivia's Mommy) and Abigail (Olivia's baby sister). Karen and I had a great time visiting while the girls played. I enjoyed catching up on everything that has been happening in our lives.

So I was sure Rebecca would take a long nap after being outside from 10-2 today except for lunch. Well....she only slept about an hour and is begging Hoke right now to take her back outside. So here they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment