We went to the park and zoo yesterday and I think all of Greenville county was there. Rebecca had a blast sliding, swinging, and just running around.
This was the first time she was able to climb up this by herself since it has been at least a year since we had been at this park.
Rebecca loved having Olivia there to see the animals at the zoo together. This is the best picture I could get of the two of them.
This time I think Rebecca's favorite animal besides the giraffe of course was the toucans. She just stood and watched them for a long time (compared to how much time she gave the other animals). We got to see the lady feed them lunch while we waited on Olivia to get out of the restroom.
In fact this was the only animal this time she insisted I take a picture of. We usually take pictures of all of the animals.
3/20/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Looks like so much fun! Bummed that I was at work when you called, we would have loved to joing you!!!
ReplyDelete