3/20/2010

Car Trouble.......

So we have never had any real trouble with Rebecca when we are riding in the car around town. Well we went to dinner tonight and then ran to Lowe's. We live about 5-10 min from Lowe's and she was riding in the back seat singing like she usually does. She even had a phone call from Grammy and I handed her the phone and let her talk. So when we got home and I got out of the car to get her from her seat you can imagine the surprise when I saw this............................



I had to bring her in to be able to get a picture since I did not have the camera in the car.I don't allow her to have markers in the car so my first question was, "Rebecca where did you get markers?" She politely told me they were in her bag she had brought out to the car. So I had to try and not laugh while Hoke talked to her about how we don't draw on ourselves with markers. She just kept saying it would be okay that it would wash off in the bathtub....which it did.

1 comment:

  1. Uhmmm...sneaky little girl!!!

    *BTW...thanks for sending Hoke out to the bake sale. :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete