My baby girl is not a baby anymore. Last night she went to VBS at Roper Mtn Baptist Church was she goes to church each Sunday morning with Grammy and Poppa. I have never let her just go some place by herself without one of us being there or Grammy and Poppa being there. So last night was huge for me....Hoke and I took and dropped her off at 6:15 and were to pick her up at 8:45 when it was over. So of course I was a little anxious about this....I talked to her teacher made sure she had our phone numbers to call if for any reason R got upset. Then we left and went home...I really expected them to have to call and her need Mommy. Well no phone call which I was relieved about don't get me wrong...but it really showed me how much she is growing up and can go and be without any of us and do fine. She had a blast by the way. Here are a few pics I took when we dropped her off.
Here she is at the entrance to the sanctuary.
Next to the wagon wheel and hay
In front of the covered wagon


No comments:
Post a Comment